Very few companies in the region can match our marine construction services.
For more than 70 years, we have performed work in rivers, bays, lakes, marshes and near shore areas of the Gulf Coast in water depths as shallow as five feet and as deep as a hundred feet. Our expert superintendents, foremen and project managers have more than 1,000 years of combined experience building docks along the Mississippi River as well as providing other marine services across the Gulf Coast.
“I’ve been around Boh Bros. for 50 years, doing work up and down the Mississippi River. Their experience is unsurpassed in this part of the country in marine pile driving and building dock facilities on the river.”
Clovis Morrison, P.E. , CDI Marine Department Manager
- Dock or wharf repairs
- Fender/bent replacement or repairs
- Monopile replacement
- Breasting dolphin repairs
- Anchorage buoy replacement
- Slope stabilization
- Debris removal
Contact BD@bohbros.com for more.
- Wharf construction and fabrication
- AISC certified fabrication and installation of small to large steel and concrete docks
- Heavy lift services and ship to barge transfers
- Mooring and breasting dolphins
- Monopiles and anchor piles
- Onshore and shallow water oilfield installation/removal
- Bridge construction