Boh Bros. mixes and sells asphalt to both public and private customers throughout the Greater New Orleans area.
Located along the Industrial Canal in New Orleans, our 20+ acre Astec asphalt plant is a full-service plant that meets the needs of outside contractors and private sales customers while also providing asphalt for our internal construction projects.
Located along the Industrial Canal in New Orleans, our 20+ acre Astec Asphalt Plant is a full-service plant that can meet the needs of our internal construction projects, while providing expeditious asphalt services and high quality product to our outside contractor and private sales customers.
- Dedicated wharf access for unloading material barges with alternative access to rail.
- Expandable storage capabilities with 6 two-hundred ton silos to serve the local market with a multitude of asphalt hot mix types.
- Equipped to incorporate the highest percentage of recycled asphalt, America’s #1 recycled product into newly manufactured asphalt. This environmentally friendly feature is complimented by a “Green” system designed to produce asphalt at lower temperatures which results in less energy consumption.
- Local Municipality & Parish Roads
- Private Sector Projects & Miscellaneous Asphalt Paving
- State and Federal Highways
- Airport Runways, Aprons, Taxiways
Plant phone number 504-949-9307
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON BOH BROS. ASPHALT PLANT
In 2015, Boh Bros. opened its state-of-the-art Astec asphalt plant in New Orleans. The plant, located at 3401 France Rd. on the Industrial Canal and the Port of New Orleans, utilizes six 200-ton asphalt storage silos as well as four liquid asphalt storage tanks to make and store multiple asphalt mixes. The plant features a paved surface beneath stock piles to allow use of clean and dry materials, as well as three bins for RAP Base Course, Boh’s proprietary recycled asphalt product. The entire asphalt plant is operated by clean and efficient natural gas and has the capacity to serve the asphalt manufacturing needs of the entire New Orleans metropolitan area. Easy access to the I-10 Interstate, remote ticket printers, credit card readers, and signature pads, and three sets of scales for quick service make our asphalt plant the ideal place to purchase asphalt for contractors and other public and private entities.
- Easy access to I-10 Interstate
- Remote ticket printers, credit card readers, signature pads
- Three sets of scales for quick service
- Ability to make and store multiple asphalt mixes with six 200-ton storage silos
- CMEC Accredited Lab for mixture design, testing, and analysis