Boh Bros. mixes, sells, and paves asphalt for both public and private customers throughout the Greater New Orleans area.
Located along the Industrial Canal in New Orleans, our 20+ acre Astec asphalt plant is a full-service plant that meets the needs of our internal construction projects, while providing expeditious asphalt services and high quality product to outside contractors and private sales customers.
- Six 200-ton storage silos
- Ability to make and store multiple asphalt mixes
- Paved surface beneath stock piles to allow use of clean and dry materials
- Four liquid asphalt storage tanks
- Access by road, railway, or water
- Located in the Port of New Orleans
- Three RAP Bins for sizing recycled asphalt
- Operated by clean and efficient natural gas
- Remote ticket printers, credit card readers, signature pads
- Easy access to I-10 Interstate
- Two reserve asphalt plants to help meet your needs outside of New Orleans
- CMEC Accredited Lab for mixture design, testing, and analysis
- Capacity to serve the entire New Orleans metropolitan area
- Three sets of scales for quick service